front Long Arm upgrade - Rock Krawler or Clayton? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > front Long Arm upgrade - Rock Krawler or Clayton?

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!

View Poll Results: which one
Clayton 19 73.08%
Rock Krawler 3 11.54%
functionality? what's that? go back to IRO! 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #31
skain8
Under Construction

2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadraTokn View Post
I told him I felt I would get it faster if I ordered through Clayton (someone there told me it would shiip right away), but nick insisted it wouldnt take any longer through him.

I'll be gong on 2 months that I didnt need to pay insurance on the Jeep
Quad - doesn't shock me whatsoever. I love Kolak and all, and have given him a ton of my business over the years, but his shipping times aren't the greatest (to say the least)..

'02 WJ: 4.7L, 5", HP44/9", 231HD, tall & skinny KM2's
'99 XJ: stock
'99 XJ: stolen
'06 XK: sold
231HD build guide
skain8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #32
gatorayde
1999 WJ 

I agree 100% ^ It's nice knowing that if something doesn't fit or work, that kolak will make it right and for that I will wait an extra week or so for stuff.
gatorayde is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #33
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorayde View Post
I agree 100% ^ It's nice knowing that if something doesn't fit or work, that kolak will make it right and for that I will wait an extra week or so for stuff.
x3 kolak does best he can but it's always right and always friendly.
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 07:40 PM   #34
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

Yes, its great having such a knowledgeable vendor. He spends a lot of time on the phone, with emails, and even helps me diagnose problems.

I'm just waiting to hear back from him to see whats up.
QuadraTokn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #35
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

I got a tracking number for my order! It hasnt been shipped, but the billing info was received.

So I couldnt get a hold of nick for a couple days, and once I sent an email stressing the importance of getting my LA kit asap, he replied at 1:30am, 3:30, and again at 6 (I assume thats when he called Clayton). So he was probably too busy to call clayton yesterday.

I just cant believe he hasnt expanded his business more, and hired someone else by now.
Unread 10-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #36
xJoshxx
Web Wheeler

2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadraTokn View Post
I got a tracking number for my order! It hasnt been shipped, but the billing info was received.

So I couldnt get a hold of nick for a couple days, and once I sent an email stressing the importance of getting my LA kit asap, he replied at 1:30am, 3:30, and again at 6 (I assume thats when he called Clayton). So he was probably too busy to call clayton yesterday.

I just cant believe he hasnt expanded his business more, and hired someone else by now.
he had one guy but that guy got lazy and quit? i think Indeed i believe nick is in need of some help. but it's hard to find help with the same knowledge as nick.

infact i just order'd a jks tracbar from him and he was very quick on the PM's on the weekends i think he vacations thats why we cant get ahold of him.
The SRt-8's are a liberty design.
2011 WK2 ORA2
2012 WK2 SRT8
xJoshxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #37
QuadraTokn
1930 WJ 

I just got 3 packages! Apparently they forgot about the tracking number they gave me and assigned a new one, so I didnt even know they were in transit.

Gatorayde and I are going to bolt it in today. Theres not much gas left in my welder, so Iwont be able to finsh today.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.