Front end lift help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Front end lift help

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 03-31-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
V8jeepinVA
too much to list

1998 ZJ 

Front end lift help

My 98 niner has a 4in xflex rough country that I put on a year or so ago. Front end sits way low but a tape measure ground to bottom of fender (on gravel no concrete here) it shows about 9/16-5/8 low but it looks really low sure it's just the body line but I am thinking for a fix is taller springs either 5 or 7in. I have spacers not positive on size previous owner had them installed and I have not measured them. I do not want to get rid of them so taking the rears out is not what I wanna do. Being the 5.9 I'm sure weight has a lot to do with it but the 5.2 weighs close enough if you've had this problem what was your fix or your opinion? Also have to get front adjustable uppers front end is in one hell of a bind.... Thanks for your input

V8jeepinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2014, 09:39 PM   #2
WhiteOut
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Measure center of hub to fender on the front and back to see how much it truly is out, ground to fender won't really work.
WhiteOut is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.