Fox 2.0 Emulsion shocks for wj ?Doetsch tech 8000 prerunner shocks ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Fox 2.0 Emulsion shocks for wj ?Doetsch tech 8000 prerunner shocks ?

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 06-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
genislav ronen
1999 WJ 

Fox 2.0 Emulsion shocks for wj ?Doetsch tech 8000 prerunner shocks ?

hi guys

anyone Familier / Experianced with these for 6" lifted wj with rear and front la?
i heared the fox are much more costy and soft ride and the detsch tech are hard and cheeper .

i will change it with my procomp mx6 that are comfortable and i want to keep the jeep comfortable .

thanks

ronen

1999 WJ /IRO 6" C.Path LA F&R /clayton's 4 linked rear end /D30-ARB /D44A- Aussie'd /Chromoly U-Joint F.Axle /242hd /4.10's /FOX 2.0 shocks /JKS shock adapters /F.Adj T.Bar /HD double SS/Pitman drop kit /T.Woods F.double cardan d.shaft +pinion yoke&TC yoke /265/75/16 bf mt /Solid HD dana 30 cover/Double open air fillter/ black rock 4" bs /Lower F+R C.Spring Retainers /4" front B. Stops /SUPERCHIP /Addco Rear HD Sway Bar /Rock Sliders /T.case skid plate /HAYDEN hd gear radiator
genislav ronen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #2
-cAcHe-
1996 ZJ 

I am going with the FOX 2.0 or the KING 2.0 on my zj,you can get them valved for your JEEP, getting them from here https://www.downsouthmotorsports.com/ they do free valving on fox shocks...just let them know what year and model it is...oh yea and free shipping...cant beat that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWK View Post
I like happy endings :2thumbsup:
RIP Troy Edwards (bigbluezj94)
-cAcHe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
10achik
I ate what?

1999 WJ 

I swiched over to the DT 8000 extended travel shocks from Iron Rock Offroad about 4 months ago and I'm really happy with them, having their own bumpstops is a plus and you can't beat the price on them.

I can't compare them to teh fox ones because I've never ran them, but I can tell you that the DT8000s center post is twice as thick as the Bilstein 5100s I was running previous to these.

99 GC Limited - 4.7L HO V8, 6.5" IRO HC LA lift, F&R D44s locked & trussed, 242HD, IRO TC Skid, KMA Bumper, 35's
2006 Saturn Redline -2.0L Eaton supercharged I4, GMPP Stage 2, Custom Tune, AEM CAI, Ebiach Pro Kit w/ swaybars, EVO Ventus V12s (13.76 @ 103.85)
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP
2012 Nissan Juke - (hers)
2000 SV650 - naked, integrated tail light, sliders, corbin, pilot roads, RK chain & sprokets, D&D full exhaust, FactoryPro Stage I jet kit, +4 Ignition Advancer, Barnett race clutch
2006 Triumph America 900 - Full Dresser

January 2009 Grand Cherokee of the Month (GCOTM)
10achik is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.