Foglight change help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Foglight change help

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 01-08-2003, 02:14 PM   #1
Beachead19

Foglight change help

I know this should be an easy thing to do, but after I unscrew the access panel under the bulb there is a sort of rubber skin inside the access panel protecting the housing. It doesn't want to peel off and I don't know if i want to rip it off or not. Any help?

Kolak Ignition
-----------------------------------------
Beachead19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2003, 01:35 PM   #2
brad335

I could be wrong, but I do believe this is just a gasket to keep water out of the bulb. I would take great caution in removing it, as water on a hot bulb would easliy burn out the light.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.