Fog Lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Fog Lights

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-27-2003, 02:09 PM   #1
Ryan45

Fog Lights

What are some fog lights that I can mount on my 94 zj. Also I was thinking about mounting them on the bottom of the bumper. Can this be done??

Unread 08-27-2003, 02:16 PM   #2
Skyjacked97ZJ

Mounting them on the bottom of the bumper would probably screw up your approach angle I would think. You could get the factory brackets from the dealership to mount them on your bumper, or you could get a Westin Safari bar for like 130 bucks and mount them on that.
Skyjacked97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2003, 05:44 PM   #3
mikkjroverland

well, by far the easiest to put on, replace light bulbs, replace when broken off road, and that are the cheapest would be 2 sets of mini-mag lights with a lot of duct tape. try it, it looks sweet.
[COLOR=navy]fully loaded, and then some. it does everyting but wipe your @ss. [/COLOR] K&N FIPK,
Borla Cat-Back, Yakima Load Warrior custom lo profile mount, JL audio stealthbox and amp.
Old man Emu HD springs lift, OME SS,
OME shocks, 265/65/17 Bridgestone revo's
1"Rear/1.5"Front spacers=~3"lift
mikkjroverland is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.