fixed my drive shaft - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > fixed my drive shaft

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.com

Unread 11-20-2003, 06:45 PM   #1
pygocentrus

fixed my drive shaft

went to this place to have my drive shaft replaced. the guy told me they couldnt find any, so he built one from a GM diesel!! its way stronger he tells me. he said, if you ever break this one, ill buy you a brand new one. i said "ok". installed it today, some problems with teh bolts, they were too long. shortened them, and right now its perfect.

[color=darkgray]mods:[/color][color=gray] 3 chamber magnaflow[/color]

[color=darkgray]upcoming mods: [/color][color=gray] throttle body, intake, and headers, 3" lift, tires, and system [i](if I can save enough $)[/i][/color]
pygocentrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2003, 10:39 PM   #2
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

The phrase .... Worthless without pics comes to mind...

Lets see this big bugger...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.