The First Jeep, The New Build
I've already got a build for my daily driver (my 01 audi), however now that we have a vehicle that will be the wives (the 94 ZJ) while I'm out of town working, I need to start doing some work on this vehicle as well... Its going to be primarily a daily driver, mostly highway, some offroad and hauling a small trailer for transport (part of the work will be installing a hitch etc)...
This is my first 'crysler, dodge, jeep' vehicle I have ever owned so learning their way of doing things.
Here are the plans for now, feel free to add or recommend anything...
- Receiver Hitch and Trailer Wire Connector Kit To Be Installed
- Full check of PCV system and replace valves
- Throttle Body Spacer (actually seemed beneficial when modifying my old yukon, any opinions for this motor)
- Modified Air Intake
- Replace blown Rear Wiper Motor
- Replace all wiper arms (lower profile/sleeker)
- Rear bearings and axle seals
- All four corners rotors and pads
- Horn(s) (not sure if this vehicle has two but it sounds like a dying cat...)
- Distributor, Distributor Cap, Plugs and Taylor Plug Wires
- Removal of CAT
- Light Bar
The Jeep has 275,000km on it, roughly 175,000 miles on it for my neighbors to the south. A lot of these are maintainance items I do, but what would you guys recommend to make this thing last another easy 100,000 miles?
1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 5.2L V8
2001 Audi A4 Quattro