Firestone messed up - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Firestone messed up

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 06-17-2011, 11:09 AM   #31
Midnightluckey
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedbucket

last thing you want to hear "Hi, I'm with OSHA, and I'm here to help." @#$# them. they are no better than their ultimate boss (us gov). Taking money from people that work to give it to people that don't. I abide by their rules (building 25-40 houses a year) and they wrote us up bc the footpump for the water at the sink in a port-a-crapper was broken. thats all they could find. AARARRRGHG
I do commercial construction, and OSHA wrote us up a few weeks ago for having a cooler with bottled water and ice. It was a violation because the ice can be contaminated and beads of water can run from the bottle into your mouth if you hold it upside down. They just WANT to find something wrong, and if they can't find anything, they'll MAKE something wrong.

95 Limited Chargold ZJ 5.2L -5.5" lift (IRO, Ironman, and RC parts), 33" BFG M/T's, 15x8 procomp crawlers, 242 swap, 2 12" subs, 1000w amp, cherry bomb, full skid package, Kevins rear stealth bumper clone w 3/4" D rings, Rlcwelding front bumper w 3/8" D rings, XRC-8, front tow hooks, 2 daylighter fairlead lights, 2 daylighter windsheild lights, 2 55w driving lights, OBA, Cobra 18 CB, dual 4' whips, RC disconnects, smittybuilt jack, optima yellowtop.
Built not bought #512
Midnightluckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #32
elf517
1998 ZJ 

Well was just contacted by the regional manager for Firestone they have agreed to cover all of my damages. Sadly after some conversation they will not cover the cost of a rental car while the ZJ is being repaired but I guess you can win them all.
elf517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #33
Wood2km
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf517
Well was just contacted by the regional manager for Firestone they have agreed to cover all of my damages. Sadly after some conversation they will not cover the cost of a rental car while the ZJ is being repaired but I guess you can win them all.
Glad to hear you got some good news. Too bad you didn't get the car though.
Wood2km is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #34
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Firestones not doin the repairs right
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #35
MilwaukeeZJ
1998 ZJ 

it's situations like this that make me wonder what it really feels like to take your car to a mechanic. my dad's a mechanic and has pretty much taught me everything i know to the point where he can leave me alone in the garage with a freightliner, a bmw, and a toyota, and know that everything will get done while he takes care of paperwork. it sucks to hear about your misfortune man, but glad to hear you got it worked out
i love my jeep, hookah, and women. :D
MilwaukeeZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.