Finnally Replaced My Zj!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Finnally Replaced My Zj!!!

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitLong Arm kits for all JK models from Clayton Off Road

Unread 02-17-2003, 02:57 PM   #1
rollmeover

Finnally Replaced My Zj!!!

I was a multi jeep owner for many years until the dreadful day of December 15th 2001. My wife was involved in a bad accident that put the front end of my 97 LTD into the dash. My insurance company said it was right on the line of being totaled and they gave me the decision to make for myself. It was kinda like shooting a horse, and it was better off dead.

Any how, my 97 was perfect except for the 4.0l. So my new 98 ZJ of course has the 5.2l (5.9ís are either high mileage or low mileage with the owner thinking itís a gold mine). It feels so nice to know that not only can I pull my wrangler to the wheelin spot, but also I once again have two vehicles that I can wheel.

[SIZE=1] 318 - 5.2L, Flowmaster Delta 50[/SIZE]
[B][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Silver]--- 00 limited WJ ---[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=1] 287 - 4.7L, sotck for now! new purchase![/SIZE]
rollmeover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2003, 05:54 AM   #2
Invisible

That's great. I'm glad you stayed with the ZJ. But we need pics man. That way we can drool over your new investment.
Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.