Finding Vehicle Specifications - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Finding Vehicle Specifications

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-29-2003, 02:48 PM   #1
Storml2age

Finding Vehicle Specifications

I was just wondering where I could find vehicle specifications for my 94 ZJ I6, Chrysler was bright enough to include that within the owners manual . I was just wondering if I could out pull my friends 92 s10 blazer. If you know of a site where I could find the specifications for the blazer I would really appreciate that too. I'm just tired of him saying Jeeps suck

Unread 06-29-2003, 07:55 PM   #2
gcl97

Here is your answer.
Visit www.chrysler.com, click on Contact Chrysler, then click on
E-mail option under "Customer Assistance - United States".
Type your message asking for the specs of your vehicle.
You need to provide them with the last 8-digits of the VIN of your Jeep with the mileage. They will reply within 24-hours. I did it myself.
gcl97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2003, 09:33 PM   #3
ivel

Check this site out
ivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2003, 02:29 PM   #4
Storml2age

thanks for the site, its great. Too bad though, my buddy has more tourqe than I do . V6 Vortec S10 blazer has tourqe ranging from 230-235 stock. The I6 4.0L Grand Cherokee has tourqe ranging from 200-225. He may have more tourqe than me but I think I could still win, his tranny is bad and his tires have almost no tread left on them
Unread 06-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #5
ivel

That Chevy 4.3 is a tough little motor.
ivel is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.