Finally ready to lift...what first? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Finally ready to lift...what first?

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-06-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
ZJNewbi3
1995 ZJ 

Finally ready to lift...what first?

So I'm ready to install my 2" RE BB and shocks. I also purchased brand new front & rear + upper & lower control arms, front sway+trackbar bushings, rear sway+trackbar bushings. What should I install first? Coil spacers+shocks or control arms? I know you have to take out the sway and trackbars to do the spacers so ill throw the bushings in then.

Unread 07-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #2
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

really depends what ends up being easier for you. when i did my BB, i didn't have to disconnect the track bar.
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #3
ZJNewbi3
1995 ZJ 

If order doesn't matter I'd probably do the arms first then. Looks like its simple bolt on process.
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJNewbi3 View Post
If order doesn't matter I'd probably do the arms first then. Looks like its simple bolt on process.
That's what i would suggest.

Sent from my couch using JeepForum app

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.