Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Finally installed 2"bb and tires

2K views 25 replies 19 participants last post by  Rubaiyat 
#1 ·
Well i finally got my 2" bb lift and tires installed on my wj. I went with 265/70/16 cooper discover st tires and man do i love them. They really make it look a lot better. Does anyone run these tires if so do you like them? I'm really impressed with them so far especially since they cost me under $500.

#5 ·
pics or ban.

Hunter

#7 ·
Texas ZJ1 said:
pics or ban.

Hunter
The man has spoken.. You made a boo boo :nono:

#8 ·
I had some Discoverer S/Ts on my 02 F150. I loved them. I had them for about a year, then traded the truck and sold the tires to a coworker. She still has them on her truck and they are still holding up well. It was over 3 years ago that I sold them to her.

I consider them an aggressive all terrain, and they were a HUGE improvement over the stockers on the truck. They weren't too noisey and are wearing well. I am currently planning on putting a set on my 04 WJ (245/70R17, I hope they fit!) in the next couple of weeks.

Oh yeah, put up some pics! :laugh:

#11 ·
ive got st's. they are good but nowhere near a real mt. Did you get ones with lt, or p rating? They arent loud at all but they do get noticably louder as they get some miles on them.

#26 ·
hey
sorry to drag this one out, but i am looking at doing a 2"BB as well in order to fit some larger MT tires.
my question is this, did you end up putting on a whole lot more than just the BB ( wheel spacers, track bar, new shocks, etc...) and did you have to trim the body at all to fit the tires?
also were there any surprises you found when installing?

i appreciate any help you could give me

v/r
James Schenck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.