finally got the jeep!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > finally got the jeep!!!

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 07-22-2003, 11:53 PM   #1
crazycuban226

finally got the jeep!!!

it took sellin my wrangler, gettin one zj w/ a bent chasis ,selling it to my mom (i know i'm a bad person)gettin aressted for dwls 24hrs community service + about $600 just to get my liscence back $1200 for another zj and now finally i got all my stuff together and am enjoying my zj and then all the ?'s start coming up ... change the spark plugs and its running good still got a rough idle going to do a diagnostic test maybe its the o2 sensor going to clean out the injectors but hey 167k+miles was sitting at my job for over 6 months after being stolen and the sucker still cranked right up after charging the battery! god i love that 4.0, it needs brakes, power window work, a new stereo, a paint job & some tlc will keep everybody posted on the progress as i am sure to write in w/ ?'s

Unread 07-23-2003, 12:39 AM   #2
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

Glad to see you finally got everything .. Straight.. Good luck rebuilding your Jeep.
Unread 07-23-2003, 06:58 AM   #3
Stocker

Welcome to the forum...

Brakes and windows are common problems... with any luck you'll fix them easily. Keep your life straight so you can enjoy that ZJ!
Unread 07-25-2003, 10:48 PM   #4
crazycuban226

thanx

thank you both, i asked around and one of my drivers are going to help me out w/ the windows my main concern is that stupid stereo, its drivin me 'nucking-futs' my factory stereo & I had a disagreement i thought it should work it thought it should aggravating so a tiny little rap on the stereo turned a bad situation into a worst one DUH!! anyway I need suggestions on where to put a dvd player also thinkin about a cd changer so i can worry less about where the dvd player goes cause i wont have to pull over every time i want to change a cd.. which one would be compatible w/ a clarion tv stereo???

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.