finally got the jeep!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > finally got the jeep!!!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutfBlack Friday Sale!!

Unread 07-23-2003, 12:53 AM   #1
crazycuban226

finally got the jeep!!!

it took sellin my wrangler, gettin one zj w/ a bent chasis ,selling it to my mom (i know i'm a bad person)gettin aressted for dwls 24hrs community service + about $600 just to get my liscence back $1200 for another zj and now finally i got all my stuff together and am enjoying my zj and then all the ?'s start coming up ... change the spark plugs and its running good still got a rough idle going to do a diagnostic test maybe its the o2 sensor going to clean out the injectors but hey 167k+miles was sitting at my job for over 6 months after being stolen and the sucker still cranked right up after charging the battery! god i love that 4.0, it needs brakes, power window work, a new stereo, a paint job & some tlc will keep everybody posted on the progress as i am sure to write in w/ ?'s

Unread 07-23-2003, 01:39 AM   #2
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

Glad to see you finally got everything .. Straight.. Good luck rebuilding your Jeep.
Unread 07-23-2003, 07:58 AM   #3
Stocker

Welcome to the forum...

Brakes and windows are common problems... with any luck you'll fix them easily. Keep your life straight so you can enjoy that ZJ!
Unread 07-25-2003, 11:48 PM   #4
crazycuban226

thanx

thank you both, i asked around and one of my drivers are going to help me out w/ the windows my main concern is that stupid stereo, its drivin me 'nucking-futs' my factory stereo & I had a disagreement i thought it should work it thought it should aggravating so a tiny little rap on the stereo turned a bad situation into a worst one DUH!! anyway I need suggestions on where to put a dvd player also thinkin about a cd changer so i can worry less about where the dvd player goes cause i wont have to pull over every time i want to change a cd.. which one would be compatible w/ a clarion tv stereo???

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.