feeler on grille guards and stuff...whats your opinion? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > feeler on grille guards and stuff...whats your opinion?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-03-2004, 01:59 PM   #1
lkl2001

feeler on grille guards and stuff...whats your opinion?

THis is a feeler on the "agressive" package I am parting out for my 1996 grand cherokee.

Manik front grille with fog lights.

Smittybilt nerf bars.

Manik taillight grilles.

Im not sure on pricing the stuff yet...so please give me a quote or a bid. THANKS!

lkl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 02:11 PM   #2
DrumBoy
1998 ZJ 

What's the condition of the parts? Got Pics?

Thanks,
DrumBoy.
DrumBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2004, 04:46 PM   #3
lkl2001

Its not in perfect condition due to some rust in inconspicuous areas, like underneath and at lugs. But when on the jeep, you can't see the rust. Looks good. I'll try to get pics of the stuff off the jeep soon. I have pics of the jeep with the stuff on, but I dont know how to post pics yet.
lkl2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.