Fbi (offroad build inspeter) build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Fbi (offroad build inspeter) build

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 11-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

Fbi (offroad build inspeter) build

first off i just want to say i am a die heart MOPAR fan 2and thing is i am half deaf so please bear with me on spelling ive been like that my life

ok now to the build i started with a 93 zj inline 6 autotrans np 231 transfor case dana 30/35 axle ratio 3.55 on 235 75/15r

now for a little flex pics

the next day after those were taken my dad told me the shocks were shot he bought for me while i was over seas with my mom and step dad finshing up high school so 2 months later a call was made to rubicon express for the 2'' lift well while wait on the lift to get here i had a belt in a front tire let go so a set 31/10.50 kumho at were throw on with no lift the lift came and got put on dont have a pic of it when the lift was put on

here are some flex shot with it on

well spent some time wheelin it like that and gettin pulled out from the rear well that all change when a junkyard near me had a 20 buck day i walked out of there with front tow hooks fog light braghts aux trans cooler and a black center pice

here is what she looks like now oh ya i forgot about i painted the rims and center caps

my future plans are 4.5 long arm lift dana 44 front dodge 9 1/4 33'' tires bummper and rock sliders

MORE TO COME STAY TUNED IN

Last edited by 93zjFBI; 11-22-2010 at 02:50 AM..
93zjFBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 02:00 AM   #2
FORDMAN97
1993 ZJ 

Sound like your doing allright for a 19 year old keep up the good work! Although I can't see the pics sounds like a nice rig. P.S. stay in school with a good paycheck comes cool toys remember that.
FORDMAN97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 03:49 AM   #3
newfieZJ
1995 ZJ 

bah ha ha , using the house for a flex point , that's original

Nice jeep , pretty rare too , black/red combo . Also , the 231 , nice . I'd be willing to wager you have that sweet AW4 for a trans too . What's the sequence on the trans shifter p-r-n-?????

Never mind , you do have the AW4 too . Dude , this combo is made for off-roading and reliability . Toss on a lift and some better gears and your powertrain is about as good as it gets in a ZJ , well , it's in the top 3

Good luck finding a replacement door arm rest
newfieZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 04:54 AM   #4
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

my shifter is p-r-n-(d)-3-1.2 and the transfor case is 2wd-part4wd-n-4wdlo so i dont think its the bull crap all the time 4 wheel drive like a lot of the zj came with

i have a dodge 9 1/4 with 4.10s and a slip in my back yard it came out of my dads pick up all i need now is a front axle
Unread 11-22-2010, 01:04 PM   #5
CostcoPizza
Fresh Baked

1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93zjFBI View Post
ok now to the build i started with a 93 zj inline 6 autotrans np 231 transfer

J/K

Good stuff, keep it up. I never seen a grand with a red interior.
CostcoPizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

well i got my new axles 9 1/4 with 4.10 gears dana 44 passnger side drop out of a 91 dodge pick up ( my dads old axles ) i know by now yall are thinkin wait a min zjs are driver side drop how is goin to work well i am a few steps ahead with all the dodge parts we have laying aroundin we have a few np 231 that are passnger drop i will have to redo my exhaust for this to work it will take some time to do this cause i dont have job right now and i am still choicing what lift to go with rubicon express or claytons i leaning more towrads the claytons
Unread 11-22-2010, 06:38 PM   #7
94chb
1989 YJ Wrangler 

that some bright red interior lol, makes my eyes hurt, good luck on build
94chb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-17-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

well ive done some changes to my zj ive painted the caldding and have wired my fogs lights up i will take pics of her tomorrow before i take her out for a wheelin trip
Unread 12-18-2010, 11:43 PM   #9
93zjFBI
1993 ZJ 

well had a blast today didnt brake anything on the jeep did get stuck tho the only bad part about today is that when your dad thinks he is snoopy fly the doghouse (the doghouse being 91 1/2 ton dodge ) stuff seems to brake he broke the passnger side axle shaft at the u-joint it looked cool as hell tho a pic will be up tomorrow

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.