Exhaust replacement. Muffler? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Exhaust replacement. Muffler?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #1
Kevinyj95
1995 ZJ 

Exhaust replacement. Muffler?

I recently decided to replace my exhaust with the help of a large rock and or a tree stump, So when looking around what to replace my flowmaster with I came acrossed this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230999657279...84.m1438.l2649
Any one ever try one? The last thing I want is for my jeep to sound like a Honda civic. Im trying to go cheap to save money for control arms but also maintain the BA sound of my flowmaster exhaust. I will be putting on a cat this time to attempt to pass inspection. I believe I will be going with the magnaflow 49 state cat everyone uses its only 73$.
Other than that anyone ever try taking the constricting bend/dent in the tailpipe out? I was thinking it might rub. Yes I know of the similar bend in the y pipe but I think I will just weld in a small piece of pipe in there.
The setup im thinking of using will only cost 197.32.
Im also looking for an exhaust paint to prevent rust anyone know of anything good? Thanks all
Anyone know kolaks prices?

Kevinyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #2
Kevinyj95
1995 ZJ 

Wish I had a pipe bender and a place to buy thicker exhaust pipe. I think 3" would be much better but there are so many bends and pinch areas. I did think of putting the exhaust out the side but I believe with the terrain I drive in I would lose it.
Kevinyj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
kodenz
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinyj95
Anyone know kolaks prices?
Kolak might
Haha but in all seriousness Shoot him a message, his prices are usually cheaper than anyone's

Sent from somewhere
Unread 07-24-2013, 05:01 PM   #4
JayRay08
1996 ZJ 

Iron rock offroad. they will sell what you need.

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merch...egory_Code=PFZ

best deal I found
JayRay08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.