Exhaust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Exhaust

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 09-01-2002, 07:46 PM   #1
monch66

Exhaust

My 94 laredo has been driving terrible ever since I had a new exhaust and mid pipe put on. A buddy of mine said that the could have put the muffler on backwards. I thought that mufflers had arrows on them. Anyway does anyone have any suggestions about what could be causeing the jeep to run rough?

Unread 09-02-2002, 11:31 AM   #2
gbgary

o2 sensor bad or damaged, or maybe something is stopped up (old cat)?

street jeep and ranger pics...
gbgary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2002, 02:12 PM   #3
monch66

Nope, the cat is here in the house. hahaha.

The exhaust system keeps falling down every time they put it up. I Think the catylatic converter maybe scrambled inside from all of the vibration.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.