Error Code Please HELP! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Error Code Please HELP!

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 02-06-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
Jeepman1122
1996 ZJ 

Error Code Please HELP!

ABS light came on and I had pep boys run a diagnostic. Got two errors from their machine.

error 1) 31 = Right Front Sensor circuit failure
error 2) 25 = Valve Power Feed circuit

I just replaced the Front right sensor last weekend. But I don't know what to do about the Valve Power Feed circuit.

Any ideas?

Jeepman1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
V65Ozzie
1998 ZJ 

Did you check the schematics, possibly a fuse or bad connection? Got some issues with my abs myself, no communication with the module, gotta dig into it and see if I actually have power or just a bad module. ABS hasn't worked since I've owned it, neither has the CC. Something else on the list.....lol
V65Ozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Jeepman1122
1996 ZJ 

I was thinking about the fuses, I am gonna try that in a bit. The pep boys mechanic said it could be faulty wiring or the abs controller module.
Jeepman1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ABS light , error code , grand cherokee , zj

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.