- No limit on modifications
Winner will receiver a one year JeepForum membership
Grand Cherokee of the Month Rules and Entry Requirements
1. Contest is open to any member who owns a Grand Cherokee (ZJ or WJ). A voting thread will be created each month that is separate from the submission thread. Each month’s poll will be capped at 8 choices.
2. Entrants who win GCOTM are not eligible to enter again for the duration of the year (January – December), entrants who do not win are eligible to re-submit their entry for any following month.
3. Winner will be decided by a poll posted in the Grand Cherokee General Discussion section, the poll will run for a period of one (1) week and the winner will be the entrant with the highest number of votes. In the event of a tie, a sudden death poll will be opened for three (3) days.
4. Actively soliciting votes is PROHIBITED. This includes Facebook, Instagram, advertising on JeepForum, other forums and other forms of social media. However, members are allowed a link to the GCOTM thread in their signature that does not endorse a specific vehicle, members are also encouraged to “Crawl This Thread” to promote visibility on the forum. No posting of additional contestant vehicles is allowed in the voting thread, nor are negative comments about contestant rigs.
Violations of this rule will be handled with either the deletion of posts, disqualification from the month’s contest or disqualification from GCOTM altogether. Feel free to police each other, PM me a screenshot if you believe any of these rules has been broken, please do not post in the thread.
5. Only votes from accounts over 1 month old will be considered. This is to prevent the creation of accounts specifically to vote in GCOTM and protect the integrity of the contest.
6. Submissions will be accepted during the second full week of the month, voting will take place during the last full week of the month.
Entry Guidelines – In order to be considered, please fill in the blanks on the list below.
All entries are to be submitted to email JFGCOTM@gmail.com
, only entries received before midnight MST on April 20th will be considered
1. Jeepforum Username
2. List your modifications
3. List your favorite modification
4. List your least favorite modification
5. Best trail damage
6. Build thread
7. Miscellaneous write up
8. Link to build thread (If applicable)
9. Three (3) picture links. Can be any picture you want, please keep it family friendly and legal. Don’t send me pictures as attachments, I need the url. (Entries with pictures not submitted in this format will be disqualified)