Elusive Fuse Box, '94 GC ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Elusive Fuse Box, '94 GC ZJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
PlazJ
1994 ZJ 

Elusive Fuse Box, '94 GC ZJ

Ok, I've looked, looked and looked some more. I got my ZJ used a couple of years ago and it didn't come with a manual. I've scowered the forums and net for info or a clue, climbed all over the Jeep, followed the info and pictures from here and other sources, but I still can't find my second fuse box. Most info says it should be behind the kick panel on the passenger side, but this is what is behind that panel on my Grand Cherokee.

So where am I going wrong here? Thanks.

PlazJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #2
zander21510
Lord of Retro Machines

1995 ZJ 

passenger side, open door. In the place between the door and the dash there is a door for fuse access

If you're looking for the relay center, its in the glove box under a door on the bottom of the glovebox
zander21510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

if you need any diagrams hit me up with a pm. I have some docs that may be helpful depending on what you need. let me know.
ozzy_2_me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
PlazJ
1994 ZJ 

Thanks ozzy and zadner, found it. On the side of the dash, passenger side, seen when you open the door. (for anyone in the future looking for it like me). Sneaky.

The next odd part is the way a previous owner had rtv'd the cover entirely shut. I guess to keep it from rattling or falling off. Had to use my pocket knife to cut the rtv seam and pull the cover off. Kooky
PlazJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
zander21510
Lord of Retro Machines

1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlazJ View Post
Thanks ozzy and zadner, found it. On the side of the dash, passenger side, seen when you open the door. (for anyone in the future looking for it like me). Sneaky.

The next odd part is the way a previous owner had rtv'd the cover entirely shut. I guess to keep it from rattling or falling off. Had to use my pocket knife to cut the rtv seam and pull the cover off. Kooky
Haha it happens, a lot of time I can't find stuff right in front of me lol. And that is rather weird...why would you do that...hmm previous owners are odd.
zander21510 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.