Electrical and Tranny Question??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Electrical and Tranny Question???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 04-01-2009, 11:28 AM   #1
Beamer13
1978 CJ7 

Electrical and Tranny Question???

Ok, so here is what is happening. I already read the codes for the tranny and have come to the conclusion that I have to replace the Governor pressure solenoid and the Governor Pressure sensor. But there is one more thing that is happening that has me sort of stumped.

I noticed that after I start my vehicle ( 94 ZJ 4.0L) there is a small click under the dash. When the click happens the OD button doesn't work??

The problem that is happening is I think my vehicle is in limp mode, so it will not go into OD when @ highway speeds.

I just want to know if there is something else that I may have to replace to get myZJ shifting correctly ( based on the issue above)

Thanks!!

Beamer13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.