Electrical Problems - Dash Board - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Electrical Problems - Dash Board

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still Available

Unread 09-04-2003, 07:03 AM   #1
98GrandLaredo

Electrical Problems - Dash Board

The truck starts fine. Runs fine. I have all power working for the first 10 seconds after startup- then all the guages (gas, tac, speed, odometer, amp, etc) all fall to zero and sit there. My power windows are also dead.

I still have cruise and radio. Also- my alarm light LED is always on...

What is going on!?!?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. $90/hour elecrical diagnosis at the dealership...

Andy

98GrandLaredo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2003, 07:37 AM   #2
MichiganK9SAR
2012 JK Wrangler 

Does the engine quit after that?
MichiganK9SAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2003, 07:56 AM   #3
98GrandLaredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganK9SAR
Does the engine quit after that?

Nope- the engine keeps purring. It's just the dash and windows. The same thing used to happen in my TJ, but a good slam on the dash with my fist always perked the dials back up to normal.
98GrandLaredo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.