Electrical Gremlins.. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Electrical Gremlins..

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 09-25-2013, 07:22 PM   #1
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

Electrical Gremlins..

So if I have my air on and set to the feet/defrost mode, my battery gauge drops to zero pretty much, everything dims, check gauges come on and it almost stalls. If I turn it off or to a mode that doesn't consist of 2options, everything is almost fine...the battery gauge will drop a tad maybe to 10-11. Where should I begin my search? I plan on removing my AC system before winter, so hopefully that'll help somewhat. I'm thinking BCM issue? I suppose I have a drain somewhere, but I have no idea on how to track it down.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.