Electric fan vibration , 5.9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Electric fan vibration , 5.9

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 11-04-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
newfieZJ
1995 ZJ 

Electric fan vibration , 5.9

I have a pretty decent vibration when the E-fan switches to high . No noticable change in the voltage .

I did changed the rad and noticed there are 2 small tabs/clips that hold the fan underneath . They seem to be loose and don't snap tight allowing the fan to move back and forth about 1/2 inch on the bottom only . Is this normal , or should I get new clips ? Seems to work as it should right now , but not something to let go to chance either . I could tie a tie-strap on the shroud but want to fix it properly .

If you had this issue , what was your fix ?

Thx

newfieZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.