Electric Door Latch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Electric Door Latch

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 02-15-2003, 02:23 PM   #1
Ryan2son

Electric Door Latch

Greetings all....

My drivers side door electronic latch made a awful racket the other day and then failed. I got the replacement part for $77 and it took about an hour to replace.

This is the 1st thing to go wrong with my jeep....

Richard

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
4x4, 4.7 V8, Quadratrac II, Loaded

A Hail the Mighty Philadelphia Eagles!
Ryan2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2003, 04:11 PM   #2
Dumb_Ass_2003

pssst...... you're in the YJ Forum
JVC deck, Pioneer 4x6's and 6x9's, two 12" MTX subs.
Dumb_Ass_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2003, 03:48 AM   #3
Strelnikov
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The passenger side electric door latch on my wife's '97 Grand Cherokee TSI has been to the local dealer 3 times to fix under the extended warranty. Each time it comes back it works for a couple days then starts making loud noises and quits working. Looks like I'm going to have to fix it myself. What part did you replace and how do you take the door apart?
Strelnikov is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.