E-Break Return Spring? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > E-Break Return Spring?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
zspidermanz
1994 FSJ Cherokee 

E-Break Return Spring?

Hello All,

I am new here and just got my first jeep. It needs some work so the first thing I am going to tackle is the e-break. So the button came off and I took the assembly off to work on it. No problem getting the button back on and working, but here is the problem. When I press the button it pushes the lever up to release but nothing is making it return. I am thinking that there is a return spring missing but want to make sure this is what I am missing so I can go out and get the correct part. Can someone please let me know if I am correct or it is something else. Thank you in advance...

zspidermanz is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.