E Brake Shoe Adjustment - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > E Brake Shoe Adjustment

August special - FREE XJ Unibody stiffeners when you buy a~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!

Unread 06-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #1
no5son1962
1995 ZJ 

E Brake Shoe Adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust the emergency brake shoes on a 95 ZJ? I was installing new rear pads and roters on the rear and noticed a big chunk of the e brake shoe fell off. I am going to get new ones but was not sure how tight to set the the star wheel on the emergency brake shoes.

Unread 06-09-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
no5son1962
1995 ZJ 

Sorry I should have searched first. I found this link, http://www.nagca.com/grandtech/e-bra...eplacement.htm, which explains the adjustment process.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.