dream jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > dream jeep

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-07-2002, 07:03 PM   #1
crazycuban226

dream jeep

i'm still waitin to sell my yj to get my zj but in the mean time i've been studying researching and drooling over the parts for my future zj let me know what you think and any sugestions,anyway here we go: 1st, R.E. 4.5" susp. w/ coil spacers, 15" rims w/ 33" tires trail ready front and rear bumper w/ tire-carrier borla exhaust k&n intake 4:10 gears kargo master roof rack hela black magic lights sony stereo jbl phantom subwoofer optima yellow battery and dual winches

Unread 10-08-2002, 04:57 PM   #2
Camster

HALLELUIA!!!! that would be sweet man!

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/davidpage/Camsjeep.html]My Jeep[/url]
Camster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2002, 08:26 PM   #3
crazycuban226

thanx i just need to sell my acursed yj and i'll have enough to buy the zj i already have one picked out if they didn't sell it yet w/ the v-8 4x4 gray really nice ad they want 4k for it !!!!!!!!!!! somebody please buy my yj!!!!!!!!
Unread 10-09-2002, 04:08 PM   #4
Need4Boost

That is going to be badass, but my dream jeep is a 5.9 w/ vortech, crane cam, mopar headers, 3"inch exhaust, Full MSD ignition, magnum R/T heads, 1.7 roller rockers, 24lb injectors, stock ride hide, stock wheels, nice tires, removed badging, removed roof rack...that is all I can think of right now.

Flame here:_____________________.
[b]Green Jeep Club Member #13[/b]
Need4Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2002, 04:18 PM   #5
Dude236

by 33s you mean 33x10.5s or 33x12.5s?
Dude236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2002, 09:24 PM   #6
crazycuban226

the rubicon express 4.5" kit says ican fit 33x10.50 so i'm going w/ the 2" spacers on top of that to fit 33x12.50
Unread 10-10-2002, 11:45 PM   #7
Dude236

my ideal gc is different for zj or wj, my dream zj ironically is quite similar to yours, a 1998 5.9 limited gray, gold trim removed, 4.5 RE spacers and shackles, 33x12.5 muds. but for a wj id do more of a street look, but i feel bad having a street jeep, so im gonna lift it, get 18" wheels on 33" all terrains, its the baller and badass look all in one
Dude236 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2002, 09:05 PM   #8
crazycuban226

my zj is going to be a street jeep i have had enough of off-roading w/ a daily driver my zj is strictly street & tow i buyin an atv till i finish the zj then i'm gettin an old chevy for the weekend but anyway there destroying my playground here in miami
those bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.