DOG SCRATHED MY JEEP and tore my window seal - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > DOG SCRATHED MY JEEP and tore my window seal

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 04-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
pulsepb
2000 WJ 

DOG SCRATHED MY JEEP and tore my window seal

well my dog decied it wanted to sit in my jeep and scratched at the door handles till it pulled the door open and got in. well it scratched the hell out of both front doors. and tore the windows seal on one side. so need adivce on heavy scratch care and replaceing the seal.

not my jeep but a example of the seal that was torn cuz i cant find it anywhere

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6554/sealo2bn.jpg

pulsepb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2006, 09:01 PM   #2
gdupjeep

My advise... put the dog to sleep.

Just kidding man. I have 3 dogs and would never really mean that. Honestly without seeing how severe the scratches are I couldn't recommend the proper course of action. If it's just the clear coat, buffing them out may be an option.
gdupjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
madcabbie

Well your first step, and pay attention because this is the most important, drop your dog off on someones door step or at the humane society asap..

Without seeing the damage i cant reccomend anything..besides calling the local dodge garage for the seal. Im sure jcwhitney might have them...

Everytime Someone calls a Jeep, an SUV, [SIZE="4"]GOD[/SIZE] Kills a kitten.
madcabbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.