Doesn't hurt to ask! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Doesn't hurt to ask!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 05-19-2002, 10:48 PM   #1
turk

Doesn't hurt to ask!

Anyone (I would prefer local) interested or know anyone that might need or want a 2nd set 15x7, 5x4.5 bolt pattern (stock) of wheels? They are from a 98 ZJ and currently have a set of 30x9.5x15 Cooper mastercraft courser AT's on them. Only ran for about 4500 mile with them (all street driving)I have a 5th wheel with a Kelly 225 75 15 mounted on it (Never to my knowledge used, I will inspect it to be sure)These tires have gone through 1 mild winter and have very good traction (my opinion). All 5 wheels with tires $300.00. Email me if interested

98 JGC Laredo 4.0, 3" lift, Rustys adjustable UCA's & LCA's, Custom K&N intake, high flow exhaust, Jet chip Stage 2 and 32x11.5 BFG TA's
turk is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.