does any one here actually 4wheel. or is just me - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > does any one here actually 4wheel. or is just me

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 03-07-2002, 09:20 AM   #16
DougTx

Quote:
Originally posted by ajs03:
I like your fog lights. What brand are they.
Those are PIAA 520's.

Central Texas 4x4 Club
DougTx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2002, 10:50 AM   #17
fReAkY_dIvEr

Wow - thats interesting - you are right this jeep forum is on the internet. I opened up my favorite search engine and typed in 'zj winch bumper' and LOW AND BEHOLD the first ten links were helpful.
fReAkY_dIvEr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2002, 12:59 AM   #18
PEEJ JZ

trail ready bumpers are great , i made a custom bumper for my zj and kinda stole some ideas from there's , i go wheelin all the time in my zj and it also gets my grocery's LOL in canada there are alot of trails up north ,
Unread 03-28-2002, 09:30 PM   #19
sadler207j

HAY BEER MAN, I THINK WE SHOULD DO SOME WHEELING SOME TIME. MARYLAND IS NOT VERY FAR FROM ME AND HELL , I LIKE BEER. RIGHT NOW I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY I GOT OVER MY HEAD AND WILL BE OUT OF COMMISION WITH THE ZJ FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEK. YOU SEE I SUCKED IN SOME WATER AND BENT THE #1 ROD. I HAVE IT ALL APART THE HEAD IS BEING WORKED AS I SPEAK. A TEMPORARY SETBACK. MINOR ,,,, i ALSO HAVE A YJ SO I GOT A BACK UP .
sadler207j is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2002, 02:53 PM   #20
Beerman

I'm always up for a trip just let me know.I don't know to many places around here to go wheeling but alwas looking.

Get that ZJ together and hope to see you at Grandslam East.

Later,Beerman

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.