Does any body encourage me changing 2 japanese cars - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Does any body encourage me changing 2 japanese cars

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-30-2002, 11:04 AM   #1
lalo

Does any body encourage me changing 2 japanese cars

I love american cars so much from my heart but what should we do in front of all those problems
which are not existed in japanese cars as
one of my friends told me if you like 2 make friendship with cars workshops and you know how many babys they have got............then buy
american cars thnks for all

Unread 05-30-2002, 02:06 PM   #2
Digger196

what the **** are you talking about!
Digger196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2002, 03:15 PM   #3
rollinashortysahara

dude if you have half a brain and can read and a complete tool set you can work on most of detroits babys other wise go japaneses they may require less work but when it comes it hits the wallet hard !!
rollinashortysahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2002, 03:18 AM   #4
moabster
2011 WK 

My wife's 96 Maxima was in the shop twice for intermittent electrical problems with only 6,000 miles. Had to replace the alternator. At 20,000 miles the starter went out. After a week at the dealer waiting for a new one it cost me $500 to replace it. If it were an american car I could have picked up a replacement from autozone and replace it in an afternoon for probably less than $100. It is a nice riding car with a good engine. They are just expensive to fix. And they do break down just like everything else mechanical.
Bullet Proof Front and Rear Bumpers and Tow bar
moabster is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.