Displays out on stock 94 limited cd player - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Displays out on stock 94 limited cd player

ECGS Fall Sale - 10% Off EVERYTHING!!Gear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 06-19-2003, 11:40 AM   #1
Storml2age

Displays out on stock 94 limited cd player

The display on my cd player went out. It was working and then it jsut went out, I know its not a fuse caue I checked them all already. Does anybody know if it can be repaired or if I would be better off just getting a new cd player. Thanks

Unread 06-19-2003, 12:44 PM   #2
Zaphod
SACPOWERTV.com

1981 J-Series Truck 

can be repaired for about $75,

just buy a new one. stock decks suck anyway. and while you are at it, get full component speaker systems, two 10" subs and amps to power it all
oh, and a second optima yellow top battery... wait... that's what i'm going to do... ;P

"The existence of flamethrowers is proof that someone,
somewhere, said to himself, "I want to set those people
over there on fire, but I don't feel like walking over there to do it."
Zaphod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2003, 03:32 PM   #3
Storml2age

aight, thanks for the reply, I guess I'll just rip the old system outta my dads car when he puts the new one in. Its one of those flip screen navigation things with a 6 cd changer. Im gonna hold off on a sub and better speakers though, atleast untill I get a paint job, lift kit, tires, brush guard, winch, flood lights, k&n intake, a new transfer case, and a flowmaster system. Sound is good to have but I'm gonna wait untill I get the important stuff outta the way first

Last edited by Storml2age; 06-19-2003 at 03:35 PM..
Storml2age is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2003, 08:55 PM   #4
Centennial

CD Player

If you would like to sell it, I'll give ya $50 if it's in good working condition other than the display... or I can fix it for $50 ...

Earl
Centennial is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.