Delaware Jeeps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Delaware Jeeps

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-25-2007, 05:31 PM   #1
Steve98
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Delaware Jeeps

I'm TDY in Dover for a couple of weeks and would like to get my jeep out on the beach. Is there anyone here from the area that knows any good places.

Steve98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
1995zj
1998 ZJ 

Yea, I live a few miles from the beach. I drive out a few times week, to go fishing. I usually go on north of the inlet. Also go on at 3rs (just south of the Indian River Inlet), thats a pretty small beach, and i go on in Fenwick (just north of Ocean City), they have a pretty good stretch, biggest around, of about 3 or 4 miles. I think north of the North of the Indian River Inlet is about the same. I havnt been to any other beaches other than that, in Delaware. I thinke there are two more beaches farther north, like cape henelopen and another farther up, but i havnt been to them and dont know anything about them. Assateague has a really good drive on beach, its like 15 miles or so, the down side is they only let 145 ppl on at a time, so the wait can be long sometimes. I dont have the tag for assateague had it last year but it expired. You also dont have to be fishing if you are on assat. beachs, unlike Delaware where you need to be fishing at all times. But either way its always a good time
http://www.destateparks.com/Activiti...h/surffish.htm

Last edited by 1995zj; 07-25-2007 at 06:04 PM..
1995zj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.