Death Wobble won't go away - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Death Wobble won't go away

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 12-18-2013, 05:12 AM   #46
PolkaPower
1998 ZJ 

Don't bother with those parts store rebuilt steering gears, it's just a waste of money. Get a new one from a reputable company.

PolkaPower is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:37 AM   #47
Forcfed93
1997 ZJ 

After reading all of this, I still fail to see when you actually got an alignment. Even with old worn out parts, an alignment cured mine.
Forcfed93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 08:01 PM   #48
Pugulis
1996 ZJ 

I got an alignment twice. The first time it made it worse. The second time they actually couldn't do it because of to much play in the steering box. That's how I knew to replace it. I've since done a driveway alignment and I think I've got it dialed in pretty good. DW hasn't happened in months. But like I said before, I'm afraid to go above 60.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.