Daystar Coil Spacers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Daystar Coil Spacers

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 10-10-2002, 10:27 PM   #1
JeepStangGuy
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Daystar Coil Spacers

Has anyone hear of daystar coil spacers to lift the ZJ 1.75"? Has anyone used them? Are they any good? Can they be used in combo with a Teraflex lift kit? Also what are the budget boosts that some companys put out?

JeepStangGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2002, 08:02 PM   #2
ZJ4PLAY

I have a pair of Off-Road General Store coil spacers in my Grand, which also has a pair of the Tereflex 3.25" coils in the front. No problems at all. Just make sure you adjust the track bar correctly.
I ditched the Tereflex control arms though and went with someone else.
ZJ4PLAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2002, 09:00 PM   #3
crazycuban226

i'm going w/ the rubcion edition 4.5" w/ 2" spacers

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.