Dashboard Lights and HVAC Stopped Working.. Video Inside - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Dashboard Lights and HVAC Stopped Working.. Video Inside

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 02-20-2013, 09:10 AM   #16
JACLYNzj98
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreaZJ

Learn and practice now... then you'll be ready when your VIC starts squawking "COOLANT SENSOR BAD"!
I am glad my VIC hasn't done that yet!

Unread 02-20-2013, 09:13 AM   #17
JACLYNzj98
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by torchd
Some people are saying, that if you repair or replace the headlight switch assembly, and if you still don't have tail lights then you need to check for lose connection between headlight switch and fuse panel for tailights ... no tailights = no dash lights.
Hmm that makes sense. Especially for what is happening to you!
If mine ever does that again I will believe it after driving with super swampers. Want a bumpy ride or everything to rattle? Lol

If you solder it let me know! It will be good practice. At least you'd have a back up if that didn't work.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.