Daily Driver Shocks for Wife's 94 GC Limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Daily Driver Shocks for Wife's 94 GC Limited

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-11-2004, 07:28 PM   #1
kdavis

Daily Driver Shocks for Wife's 94 GC Limited

Just looking for a good OEM replacement/upgrade. Still running the originals with over 140K on them, so really need to get this done.

We do a fair amount of highway driving, so I suppose ride is more important than handling, but a good mix would be great.

Thanks for recommendations and average prices.

KD

Cragar Soft 8's, High Tech Retreading OTR Muds, New Front End
What I Do: MT Web Guy
kdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2004, 05:19 AM   #2
shadetree

'94 jeep grand ch laredo, I6
"i don't know if mine mount up the same"

if your looking for oem then i'll throw this on the table: since i've just replaced all four shocks with the new sears monroe sensor-trac very recently (within 2 months) and only city driving i'll sell them. i found out tonight that next week i'll be getting money from the sale of my chev and i'm buying a 4.5 lift from kevinsoffroad.com. pm me if your interested and leave your zip so i can figure a price plus shipping and come up with a price better then what i've got out of pocket.

-1994 ZJ Lifted and Locked...
-1983 CJ7 4.2ltr/Dana 300/Warn F&R bumpers...and some other goodies.

D.W.A. (Death Wobble Anonymous)
shadetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2004, 05:40 AM   #3
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdavis
Just looking for a good OEM replacement/upgrade. Still running the originals with over 140K on them, so really need to get this done.

We do a fair amount of highway driving, so I suppose ride is more important than handling, but a good mix would be great.

Thanks for recommendations and average prices.

KD

The shocks Scott is offering are exactly what you are asking for. The will provide a stable ride that won't jar your teeth loose at a reasonable price.

HTH

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.