Crankshaft positioning sensor issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Crankshaft positioning sensor issues

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
AndrewAsher
1997 WJ 

Crankshaft positioning sensor issues

I just swapped my 318 out and the plugs from both the tranny and the wiring harness for the crankshaft positioning sensor are gone. i need to know what wires connect to eachother. any help would be greatly appreciated! this is all i need to get my toy running

AndrewAsher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
rm2001wj
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Maybe these pinout diagrams will help. The crank position sensor was straight forward. However, the only plug on the transmission that I could think was for the vehicle speed sensor. HTH.

In case you need it:

BK = black
WT = white
VT= violet
OR = orange
LB = light blue
GY = gray
ckp.jpg   vss.jpg  

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.