Crankshaft position sensor & coolant temperature sensor getting replaced in my 95 GC - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Crankshaft position sensor & coolant temperature sensor getting replaced in my 95 GC

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 12-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #1
Keith1975

Crankshaft position sensor & coolant temperature sensor getting replaced in my 95 GC

Well, come Monday I'm taking my Jeep to an authorized dealer to have the Crankshaft Position Sensor, the Coolant Temperature Sensor, the Automatic Transmission Recall & the Brake Rotor Recall taken care of!! Thank goodness the CPS and the CTS are covered under my extended warranty and the two recalls of course are taken care of free of charge.

Keith1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2006, 10:48 PM   #2
-Joe-
1995 ZJ 

What brake rotor recall is that?

'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo I6 4.0L
242TC - Extreme Engineering 2" Front Lift/1.75" Rear Lift - ES9000 Shocks + JKS BPEs
Moog Cargo Control Springs
Magnaflow Converter - Dynomax Muffler
235/75/15 AT Uniroyal Liberator Tires
-Joe- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 08:46 AM   #3
jeepnurse

2004 TJ Wrangler 

What auto trans recall is that?

04TJ 4.0 rc 4" susp lift, jks 1.25" bl, 1" front spacers, brown dog mml, aa sye, tw ds, 35" mtrs, rock crawler front bumper, barnes 4x4 rear bumper and tire carrier, ar wheels, 8.8 with lockright, jeeperman sliders, warn m8000, jks quicker discos

95ZJ 4.0 rusty's 3" susp lift, 2" front spacers, 33" mtrs, addcos front and rear, black diamond front track bar, jks rear track bar, jks quicker discos, trimmed fenders

It just goes to show you can't always tell the depth of the well by the length of the handle on the pump.
jeepnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 03:52 PM   #4
-Joe-
1995 ZJ 

Ive got 2 incomplete recalls on mine..

FLOOR SHIFTER SECONDARY DETENT SYSTEM
SAFETY
09/19/2002
INCOMPLETE
BRAKE PEDAL SHIFT INTERLOCK
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
09/08/1997
INCOMPLETE

I just dont trust the dealer.

'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo I6 4.0L
242TC - Extreme Engineering 2" Front Lift/1.75" Rear Lift - ES9000 Shocks + JKS BPEs
Moog Cargo Control Springs
Magnaflow Converter - Dynomax Muffler
235/75/15 AT Uniroyal Liberator Tires
-Joe- is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.