cowl induction hood? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > cowl induction hood?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-01-2001, 01:48 PM   #1
redneckwithajeep

cowl induction hood?

i have looked all over the internet for a cowl induction hood for my 94 zj 4.0 and no one has one, anyone know where i can get one? i want a cowl induction because ive never seen one, so they're probably not that common.

'94 zj, 4.0, stock (Sadly)
redneckwithajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-03-2001, 02:54 AM   #2
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Well you pretty much answered your own question. Due to the fact that there is no demand (and one person looking = no demand in this situation), there is also no supply. For years it has been very limited in the Subaru aftermarket community, because there was a very, very limited market. I own one of about 15,000 <'02 Impreza RS', and in terms of aftermarket, that's just not enough to warrant the R&D.

So basically you'll have to design and manufacture your own cowl induction hood, or pay somebody to do so for you.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2001, 10:28 PM   #3
redneckwithajeep

thats about what i figured, thanx tho.

Unread 12-06-2001, 11:49 PM   #4
Colorado 5.9
1998 ZJ 

This company has one. I don't know if motor size matters. It's listed as Cherokee but they ment Grand Cherokee http://www.usbody.com/WhereQualityComesFirst.htm

Rossi on http://forums.jeepsunlimited.com/cgi-bin/ju/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true has had one on for about a year and a half. He has since had it painted.
ZJ 98 5.9 LTD. Lots of mods. 7" T&T's Long Arm Lift ,BFG KM2"s,35X12.50x16's,4:56's, Vanco brake upgrade, M1intake,Holley52mmTB,MikeLeach Headers,, Arb'ed HP D30,Aussie Locked rear,Procomp MX6 Shocks,Arb front,RearTR bumpers,ECT.ECT.

Latest Pics
Colorado 5.9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2001, 09:44 AM   #5
redneckwithajeep

kool, thanx 5.9

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.