couple minor questions. door question and mirror question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > couple minor questions. door question and mirror question

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 07-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
Irish_Assassin
1999 TJ Wrangler 

couple minor questions. door question and mirror question

few questions. i looked througmy haynes manual but to no avail. i have a 97 gc that i am having to fix little things here and there. but what can i expect for 4k. my passenger side door trim on the outside i guess id call it is loose on the bottom how do i reconnect it? and im trying to figure out how to program my drivers side view mirror. everytime i lock my doors it goes back to where it was. does anyone know how to fix those?

COLORADO JEEP CLUB #133
www.militaryjeepers.com
Irish_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
JeepOrvis97
1997 ZJ 

I've always had trouble with my memory mirrors not going back to the same spot I set them at, I don't know what it is, and as for the door panel not fitting, the tabs might be broken off or they just aren't attached, once you get it apart you should see how it goes back together.
JeepOrvis97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Irish_Assassin
1999 TJ Wrangler 

ok ill try it cuz when i shut my passenger door i can hear it bang against the door sometimes
COLORADO JEEP CLUB #133
www.militaryjeepers.com
Irish_Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.