Cooling Fan - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Cooling Fan

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 05-09-2004, 03:39 PM   #1
Kerndone
I lack money

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Cooling Fan

Hello Grand Cherokee Forum!

I have an easy question for you guys...I own a TJ, but its my dad's 2000 WJ that has the problem. He just had a ton of service done under warranty for leaking engine oil and a leaky t-case, and now the engine is overheating. As soon as I popped the hood I checked the coolant and it was fine. So, I looked at the front of the engine and there is a shiny threaded shaft on the main pulley. Now it looks as though there is an electric fan on the radiator, but here is my question: is there supposed to be a belt driven fan on the engine? If you could let me know before I go back to the dealer, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Frank

'99 TJ - work in progress...see profile

'08 WK - Silver RME, DD.
Kerndone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2004, 01:33 AM   #2
shadetree

i'm a new member but in the past couple of days i've read that you can get a build sheet of the jeep in ? by getting on www.jeep.com and entering in the vin. i've read it's free. good luck.
shadetree is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.