Holder, I'll update in 5 minutes when I've looked at the parts film.
Uppers are varying length bolts at stock, but I ended up using M10x1.5x80 for all of them.
Lowers M14x2.0x100, the book says 105mm but I didn't have any issues substituting 100mm. (Couldn't find a 105mm bolt outside of stealership.
(Axle side front lowers are cam adjuster bolts. Rockauto stocks them, and they shouldn't be too hard to find elsewhere.)
All of them are 10.9 bolts, and I'd recommend prevailing torque lock nuts as well as a pair of washers for every bolt. (The original bolts are flanged)
If a week goes by without needing to replace something, pinch me because I must be dreaming.