cold air intake - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > cold air intake

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
lbgreenroom
1997 ZJ 

cold air intake

hey guys what do you think of this intake? good bad? price? let me know thatnks!

lbgreenroom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
KingtheZJ
1998 ZJ 

good
as long as it fits (i dont know what you have)
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #3
lbgreenroom
1997 ZJ 

it says it fits so i think im gonna go for it. do you recognize any difference? also what about an k & n air filter. any good word with those? thanks !
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
KingtheZJ
1998 ZJ 

yeah k&n are the best out there. and its the gen2, which i think has a taller air hat iirc. intakes are discussed in detail at thespeedfreaks.net. you might have good luck there. this is the one they all recommend.
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:36 PM   #5
melk
1996 ZJ 

Wow, $200... Could buy a nice complete tuneup package with coil for less... Or a MSD box, or adjustable track bars, or an Aadco sway bar, or new shocks... But that's just me
melk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
lbgreenroom
1997 ZJ 

just had a tune up about 6k ago, getting new shocks tomorrow! just wanted to look into one and get some feedback
Unread 02-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #7
1stblack97ZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by melk View Post
Wow, $200... Could buy a nice complete tuneup package with coil for less... Or a MSD box, or adjustable track bars, or an Aadco sway bar, or new shocks... But that's just me
Plenty of lights
1stblack97ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.