Cluster bulbs, the tiny expensive ones. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Cluster bulbs, the tiny expensive ones.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 04-01-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
jnowak
1993 ZJ 

Is it a 231? If so I was told that it displays part-time in both high and low.

jnowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #17
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Yea 231,Ahh ok that must be it then thanks. Is it a gdm? Behind it there is a male and female red conection I put them together and the tire lights all lit up while it ran no matter what position any lever was in. What are the red conections. Also behind the vic thing there is a bunch or bulbs in that have no purpose what so ever im just wondering because why would they put extra bulbs in if there was nothing to light up? Ill try and snap a pic tonight.
Unread 04-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #18
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

The shifter is blocking the rear wheels they are on. but its so much better being able to see my temp controls at night.
20130401_220743-1-.jpg  
Unread 04-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #19
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

sorry its huge i know and a little blurred but you get the picture.
Unread 04-02-2013, 04:35 AM   #20
jnowak
1993 ZJ 

First thing I see is your missing two tires. And back to the low deal. Before I did my t case swap it would say low. But after the swap it didn't. But it goes into low. Might be a bad switch indicator on the tcase? Idk for sure just throwing ideas
jnowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #21
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

My shifter is blocking the rear they are lit up.
Unread 04-02-2013, 08:41 AM   #22
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

I forgot to mention there was no bulb in low only in part time so you might be right in saying only part time will light up. I highly doubt the PO would have removed the "vic" to remove some bulbs as he did not seem very handy in that sense.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.