clicking from year end - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > clicking from year end

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
Darman
1995 ZJ 

clicking from year end

ok so my rear end is making a clicking sound. i backed out of my driveway today and turned right and heard clicking. it sounds like a cv axle click only its coming from the back end and i just replaced my cvs. i know theres water in my d35 so im changing the fluid tomorrow and it still drives fine. any ideas?
also i parked and got a pizza and came out and backed out to the right also and pulled forward and it felt like my right tire was flat so i went and checked to make sure it wasnt. got back in and gave it some gas and it felt like i was spinning the tires for a second

Darman is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.