Clicker Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Clicker Question

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Unread 07-29-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
ap1284
1998 ZJ 

Clicker Question

After 4 years, I recently lost the keyless entry remote to my 1998 JGC. Does anyone know about how much it costs to get the remote programmed from (I am guessing the dealership???).. I suppose I can get the remote off eBay for cheap, but I want to know how much the programming costs??

ap1284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
simidrm

Ya your right the remote has to be programed by a dealer,if you lost both of them,you can program a second one if you still have one I think you hit unlock on 1 remote and door unlock at same time till you hear chimes and hit the button o the second remote and it will learn the code from the other 2.
simidrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
ap1284
1998 ZJ 

I bought the Jeep used and it only came with the #2 remote... Now I have none, and before I buy one off eBay, I want to know about how much it is going to cost me to get programmed...
ap1284 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.