Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

cl mopar tire carrie

1K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  JonMopar 
#1 ·
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/pts/5648756721.html

so i searched through the forum and i know it will fit onto my 96 and i already have a hitch but i cant find any thing about how involved the install is.

the only thing i need to know is how involved the install is i know the license plate will need to be relocated and i see the hole through the bumper, if i can get get it for 50-100 would it be worth it?

and before anyone says it right now im stock and dont go offroading and whenever i eventually lift my jeep any offroading wont be that extreme so im not overly concered about angles and i like the look of it and i wont be going over 31's

#2 · (Edited)
If it's in your neck of the woods, snag it. IMHO. I'd be all over that one. Good luck.

Note: It doesn't look particularly heavy-duty, so I doubt it would carry anything too much over stock-size very well. I also see that there's a pad that's on the decklid, which must be there to stop it from rattling. Otherwise, it looks OK. At the right price that is.

#3 ·
They are beefier than they seem. It's worth the grab.

#5 ·
That is an actual factory mopar tire carrier, rarer than the 5 speed.

#16 ·
The Tacky Stripe Included is hardly rare.

#17 ·
Naw...tsi's (as a whole) were rare-ish, just because they were priced way above a similarly equipped Laredo, and weren't far off Limited territory. They seemed to sell more of them in the north east though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.