Chrysler recalls Jeeps...Get your free trailer hitch - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Chrysler recalls Jeeps...Get your free trailer hitch

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-20-2013, 07:04 PM   #31
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

I mean really though you cant change the fact that chrysler issued the recall and people will go in to get it looked at so why all the ridiculing? Let's all get along and drink on it. I mean hey would you rather rather drive an imported suv?

Unread 06-20-2013, 07:10 PM   #32
Syncityj
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcaliber81
I mean really though you cant change the fact that chrysler issued the recall and people will go in to get it looked at so why all the ridiculing? Let's all get along and drink on it. I mean hey would you rather rather drive an imported suv?
Amen! Buy American. Spend it where you earned it. Unless you work overseas, then spend it in America.
Syncityj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #33
jm8881
1996 ZJ 

jm8881 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:37 PM   #34
MN59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by um7267 View Post
sucks to own a wj right now ha
Or ever!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
MN59ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #35
Candymancan
1998 ZJ 

The way I see it this could also be a money maker for them... Bring you Jeep in get the hitch installed.. chrysler also mentioned they will do a inspection on the vehicle which means their mechanis will have a hay day finding problems on our old Jeeps and there is always the person who will pay money to have it fixed
Candymancan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #36
MN59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcaliber81 View Post
Im none of those I work for all my ****.
Well, except your new trailer hitch.

Unread 06-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #37
MN59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Well I played that card cause its a legitimate claim is it not? My daughters safety is just as important. Besides I dont really have to explain myself im just as honest as everyone else. Arguing about it isnt going to change the fact that 80% of the people here will probably go in.
Honestly, if it was really a danger, and you were truly worried about the safety of your children, why didn't you spend a piddly $200 on a hitch & skid plate already? You clearly know it's BS, or you would have.

Unread 06-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #38
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN59ZJ View Post
Well, except your new trailer hitch.

I already have one so nice try.
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #39
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN59ZJ View Post
Honestly, if it was really a danger, and you were truly worried about the safety of your children, why didn't you spend a piddly $200 on a hitch & skid plate already? You clearly know it's BS, or you would have.

Like I said I already have one.
Unread 06-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #40
MN59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

Then why even go here...

Quote:
Ive got nothing agains dodge products however its the dealers that make all the fuss about everything. Ive owned three dodges now and the first one I got royally ****ed up the *** so bad I was baisiclly forced to go back cause nobody else would do nothin. So yea I will stick it to them anyway I can, call me whatever you want I dont care. I see it as getting my moneys worth. Also my three year old daughter absoutly loves riding in daddys jeep and im going to try and make it as safe as I can for my daughter.

Unread 06-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #41
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Because if my hitch is worth replacing Ill go in.
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:19 PM   #42
MN59ZJ
1998 ZJ 

So you won't be paying for it, which is what I was saying. If you do this, you won't be doing this for the safety of your children, it will be for a free hitch!

Unread 06-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #43
Jdsurratt
1998 ZJ 

I just can't see why anyone is worried about safety in a vehicle that is at best 15 years old. Think about it....15 YEARS OLD!!! If safety is an issue for a daily driver there are much better options out there for you in your price range. 15 years old, it should be a toy, not your primary vehicle. if you are so concerned with the safety compared to todays newer vehicles, I say you need to rethink your priorities.
Jdsurratt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #44
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Yea its a free hitch. Among other things that have been replaced ive spent 1500$ on my jeep since august.
Unread 06-20-2013, 08:29 PM   #45
Jdsurratt
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Yea its a free hitch. Among other things that have been replaced ive spent 1500$ on my jeep since august.
Once again, its a 15 year old vehicle at best. Cry me a river.
Jdsurratt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.